Wednesday, March 20, 2013

English 2.0

Well, this one will be brief. It's been a long couple of weeks, for reasons that will make my head hurt if I even started to explain - BUT - next week is spring break! I'm headed for a vacation of a lifetime and I think I will about burst from excitement! I'm ready for the beach, relaxation and for my friends Nikki and Gina to get here!

Hopefully, you will enjoy these notes as much as I did. Last week, I had my first ever run in with pink eye. I stayed home for a day and when I returned, had a stack of letters and cards from my sweet class. I had to contain myself as I was reading them since they were watching me closely...but I happily read them again when I got home while equally laughing and shaking my head. English is hard!





















1 comment:

  1. How precious!!!!

    And I hope you are feeling better too :)

    ReplyDelete